Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trashy Fridays

The official move-out is complete, all that remains in the house is Cat Lady's trash. She hired three of the movers from the previous week to come back and do their worst. They are awesome and tireless and I would not want their job.
In some places above ground the varied trash is ankle deep. In some parts of the basement it reaches waste level (I couldn't get a good picture of the worst).
Outside, some statues continue to be found. A bear peeking out of the vines, Bambi's cousin is laying on his side in the backyard among a decade of un-scooped big dog poop. Old patio furniture is rotten and rusted.

The garage holds the biggest surprise. As I walk in I hear one cleaner say, "Oh boy. I just uncovered a bad smell. Guys, this smells really bad over here. Something is wrong." I have no idea what they came up with. He had me at "Oh boy," and I left for the house. No pictures.

1 comment:

  1. you guys are freakin' unbelievable buying a house like this

    are your lives not busy and complicated enough?

    ReplyDelete