Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where have I been?



Sorry for the hiatus.

I had another project I needed to take care of: My PhD dissertation proposal was ripe for completion. So I completioned it.

When I have the final first draft ready this week maybe I'll post it here.

Now, I'm not saying I worked only on drafts these last two months. Whenever I got frustrated with the proposal I would work on the electric at the house. And whenever I got frustrated with the electric I would return to the paper.

And there have been awesome developments other than me teaching myself how to be an electrician from a book I bought at Home Depot.

(1) Carrie found a smell worse than the dining room.
(2) We found the well from Silence of the Lambs that I knew must have been in the house.
(3) I went ape**** and tore the walls out of an entire room just to feel a sense of progress.

Pictures and stories to come. Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. Howdy, bro, I guessI fit into the category of where have I been too. Somewhere early on, I lost the name of your blog--can you believe it?! I didn't even know Nathan was following all along, or I could have asked him. Ok, enough confessions. It's nice to be a follower now - so let your sweet posts roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I was wondering where you had gone to. I look forward to future posts and good luck with your final first draft.

    ReplyDelete